Education and Employers are delighted to announce that HMI Adrian Lyons, Ofsted’s National Lead for Economics, Business and Enterprise is the latest confirmed speaker at the 2016 International Conference on Employer Engagement in Education and Training jointly hosted by Education and Employers and the Edge Foundation.
Adrian will be discussing the review he is currently leading on enterprise in schools and business engagement and its implications for accountability frameworks.
Confirmed participants at the conference include senior speakers from the
- CEDEFOP: European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training
- Department for Education
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- Education and Employers Research
- International Labor Organisation (ILO)
- Inter-American Development Bank
- National Association of Head Teachers
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- UK Commission for Employment and Skills
- UNESCO: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation.
Further invited speakers will be announced soon prior to release of the full conference programme in May 2016. Previous conferences supported by Education and Employers have seen the presentation of ground breaking research on the impact and delivery of employer engagement in education.
This year’s conference takes place at the conference centre of the Department for Business Innovation and Skills in central London on July 21 and 22.
For more information and to register to attend the conference, visit the conference website.
The conference is kindly supported by the Department for Education, Department for Business Innovation and Skills and Barclays LifeSkills.