This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
Education and Employers Research is running a promotion giving you a chance to win one of three (3) £100 vouchers to be used on the high street. (the “Prize Draw”).The Prize Draw is sponsored by LifeSkills created by Barclays.
By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- “The Promoter“, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Education and Employers Research, 19-21 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0RR.
Who may enter?
- The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom residents working at primary school, secondary school or in Further Education aged 21 years or over at the time of entry . You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you are employed by Barclays or you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter
- You can enter the Prize Draw from 00:01 on 29 September 2016 until 23:59 on 21 October 2016..Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free. To enter the Prize Draw, you must enter your email address at the end of the Education and Employers Research Teacher Survey.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete or multiple entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Entries with obscenities, of a defamatory nature, include any personal details (eg address or bank details), or infringe any third party rights will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw winners will win one of three (3) £100 vouchers to be used on the High Street (the “Prize”).
- The Prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred. However, in the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
Selecting the Winners
- The winners will be drawn at random on 4 November 2016 from all eligible entries.
- The Promoter will try to notify the winners by email on 4 November 2016. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
- the entrant cannot be reached by email within twenty four (24) hours of us sending an email notifying the entrant that they have won; or
- we reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules.
- The winner will receive their Prize by post within 5 working days of the winner providing their postal address.
- The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. The name and county of the winner will be made available to anyone sending a stamped, addressed envelope to Education and Employers Research, 19-21 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0RR]; within twenty eight (28) days of the published closing date. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish names, photographs and county of the winner or to publicise the Prize-giving presentation after the date of the draw.
- The Promoter will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
- Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
- The Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. You agree to release Twitter from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
- This promotion is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the products or retailers featured in the prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of the products and retailers are the property of the respective owner.
- By entering the Prize Draw you consent to Barclaycard using your entry by posting it on various social media sites and for other reasonable marketing purposes connected to this prize draw.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw.
- By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries.
- These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
- The Promoter is Education and Employers Research, 19-21 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0RR.